Thank you for thinking of Thai-Kun to cater your next event! For most events, we cook the food on site, right inside the truck to provide the best quality food possible.
Our knowledgeable staff will be onsite and love to talk about our food. All regular packages can be presented as any service style. Some add on items require the food truck to be onsite to preserve the integrity of the item. Passed appetizer or plated entrée services are available with most menus. Additional staffing and fees may be required for these services.
Please email email@example.com for menu details and to plan your next event!
Food is presented in disposable chafing dishes provided by Thai-Kun, along with plastic serving utensils. We will set up the buffet, but no staff will remain on site after initial set up.
- Food presented in stainless steel chafing dishes provided by Thai-Kun. Thai-Kun Staff will set up the buffet, refresh items as needed, and stay through the end of food service to clean up and break down the buffet.
- (With or without truck)
Thai-Kun will serve guests from the truck window or buffet style. Staff stays through the end of food service and cleans food areas. Food Truck requires a food minimum of $1000.
- Chicken Karaage
- Deep fried chicken thighs tossed in sweet & spicy sauce, fresh basil, mint, cilantro, sliced onion and jalapeno (GF)
- Chicken Yakitori
- Chicken thighs marinated in tare glaze, grilled & sliced, served with green onion
- Waterfall Pork
- Marinated, grilled & sliced pork tossed with tiger cry sauce, toasted rice powder, cherry tomatoes, pickled cabbage & cilantro
- Khao Man Gai
- Poached chicken thighs served with green onion, cucumber, fermented bean sauce and chicken jus
- Brussels Sprout Salad
- Deep fried Brussels tossed with sweet chili sauce, purple & green cabbage fresh cilantro, mint, basil, onion & jalapeno (G.F.) (Vegan)
- Liberty Rice
- Jasmine rice steamed with ginger, tossed with garlic oil, topped with fresh onion, jalapeno & herbs & soy sauce (can be G.F.) (Vegan)
- Chicken Fat Rice
- Asmine rice steamed with fresh ginger, garlic and chicken fat (G.F.)
- Pork Belly Bun
- Sliced tenderbelly pork in a steam bun with hoisin sauce, cucumber kimchi and green onion
- Avocado Bun
- Deep fried avocado in a steam bun, spicy mayo, with fresh herbs, onion & jalapeno (V)
- Classic Package
- Choice of Chicken Karaage or Chicken Yakitori, served with Fried Brussels Sprout Salad, Liberty Rice, 1 Pork Belly or Avocado bun
- Thai Package
- Choice of Waterfall Pork or Khao Man Gai, served with Ajaat Salad, Chicken Fat Rice, 1 Pork Belly or Avocado Bun
- Choice of 2: Chicken Karaage, Chicken Yakitori, Waterfall Pork, or Khao Man Gai, served with Fried Brussels Sprout Salad, Liberty Rice, 1 Pork Belly or Avocado Bun
- Fried Kimchi
- Fried Cucumber Kimchi, million dollar sauce, togarashi, green onion
- Beef Tongue Buns
- Roasted beef tongue in steamed bun, homemade peanut butter curry, basil, cilantro, mint, Fresh onion & jalapeño
- Beet Home Fries
- Deep-fried roasted beets, kewpie mayo, togarashi, green onion
- Peanut Butter Curry Buns
- peanut butter curry in deep-fried bun, basil, cilantro, mint, Fresh onion & jalapeño
- Grilled Kale Salad
- Grilled kale, seasonal fruit, crispy shallots, miso kewpie dressing
- Mexican Coke, Topo Chico, Green Tea
- Bottled Water
All Thai-Kun and East Side King menu Items are made from scratch, including sauces, marinades & kimchi. We use natural pork, which is vegetarian-fed, crate, antibiotic & hormone free. All herbs in our dishes are fresh and whole to provide maximum flavor impact.
Most of our vegetarian items can be made vegan & many of our menu items are gluten free.
For most events, we cook the food on site, right inside the truck to provide the best quality food possible. Our knowledgeable staff will be onsite and love to talk about our food.
Paper plates, forks & napkins are included in the package pricing. Bamboo plates are available for an additional cost. Variable staffing charges, 20% service charge & 8.25% tax are added to all catering orders. A $300 operation fee is required to have the truck present. Extended delivery fees may apply to areas outside of Austin. All events must be reserved with a credit card. A 50% deposit is required to hold dates. The remainder of the invoice will be charged the day after the event
Thai-Kun does provide billing services. All changes must be submitted in writing 7 days prior to event. All cancellations must be submitted in writing 5 days prior to event, deposits are refunded pending approval.